CADS, Coffee, & Copyright
Graduate students, researchers, postdocs and junior faculty members are invited to join the Center for Advancement for Digital Scholarship, or CADS, at K-State Libraries for caffeine and a chat about copyright.
CADS, Coffee and Copyright will be 2:30-4 p.m. Thursday, November 8, at the Center for Advancement for Digital Scholarship (CADS), 118 Hale Library.
We'll consider several topics:
- What challenges do you face in your current academic projects in terms of copyright and publishing?
- Do you know how to navigate copyright contracts and publisher policies?
- Do you know how to use contract addenda to retain rights?
- How do you legally and appropriately reuse content in electronic theses, dissertations, master's reports, or ETDRs, scholarly publications and instruction?
Optionally, join via Zoom at https://ksu.zoom.us/j/5905348241. If you register, a recording of the Zoom presentation will be sent to all registrants and attendees after the workshop.
*Please note that these sessions will not provide legal advice.
- Thursday, November 8, 2018
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Hale Library, Room 313 (CADS)
- Manhattan Campus