CADS, Coffee, & Copyright
Graduate students, researchers, postdocs and junior faculty members are invited to join the Center for Advancement for Digital Scholarship, or CADS, at K-State Libraries for caffeine and a chat about copyright.
CADS, Coffee and Copyright will be 2:30-4 p.m. Thursday, November 9, at the Center for Advancement for Digital Scholarship, 118 Hale Library.
We'll consider several topics:
- What challenges do you face in your current academic projects in terms of copyright and publishing?
- Do you know how to navigate copyright contracts and publisher policies?
- Do you know how to use contract addenda to retain rights?
- How do you legally and appropriately reuse content in electronic theses, dissertations, master's reports, or ETDRs, scholarly publications and instruction?
- Thursday, November 9, 2017
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Hale Library, Room 313 (CADS)
- Manhattan Campus